Asthma and chest pain are related in some cases.Because of asthma chest pain and chest tightness are both some symptom of asthma .Asthma and chest pain are connected in some cases due to chest pain and chest tightness with some of the known symptoms of asthma. The asthma condition is an disorders and inflammation in your respiratory tract and can cause other symptoms such as wheezing,coughing and shortness of breath.
An onset of chest pain is a possible sign of asthma an also can develop from a variety of other causes, in addition to asthma. People with asthma chest pain may notice other asthma symptoms such as pulling in the skin between the ribs during breathing. Wheezing with asthma and chest pain may be intermittent, it may worsen in the morning and at night and may appear suddenly.
What is symptoms of asthma chest pain?
Some people with asthma chest pain have also noticed that their wheezing can worsen with heartburn, when inhaling cold air and with physical exercise. Emergency symptoms that may develop during an asthma attack can include extreme breathing problems and a bluish color on the lips and face, as well as sweating, rapid pulse and decreased alertness levels. People with asthma tend to develop severe attacks of asthma symptoms, or asthma attacks from triggers such as dust, animal hair and weather changes. mold, pollen, and tobacco smoke can also trigger an asthma attack. Chemicals in the air or in a person’s food, as well as exercise and emotional stress can trigger chest pain and asthma attacks.
Can asthma causes chest pain during exercise?
Asthma with excises are giving both benefit and un benefit to people who have asthma symptoms.The chest pain will come up with coughing and wheezing when your work out hard such as running and it may induce asthma but soft exercise such as yoga can help to treat asthma.As saying on above chest pain is some symptoms of asthma.If you can management asthma to reduce symptoms chest pain can also reduced.
Is an Asthma Treatment Reduce Chest Pain?
If you can prove your chest pain causes from asthma symptoms.asthma treatment can reduce chest pain.People who have a family history of asthma that may contribute to their development of this medical condition. Asthma treatment usually involves two types of medications to relieve
- Fast-asthma medications to reduce the symptoms of an asthma attack and long-acting medications to prevent the development of future asthma attacks. Patients may use short-acting bronchodilator drugs that are inhaled or corticosteroids that are injected intravenously for the rapid relief of an asthma attack.
- Long-term asthma medications include inhaled corticosteroids, leukotriene inhibitors, or long-acting bronchodilators. Peak flow meters are devices that patients can use to control their breathing and identify some of the signs of an asthma attack.
What are really causes of chest pain?
Chest pain is a symptom described by the patient. Feeling hurt Or not comfortable in the chest or nearby.Chest pain can separate with 2 type as
1.Chest pain causes by heart disease and can be divided for 2 causes
- There is blood into the heart muscle not enough.
- Another causes include left hemiparesis, arteriosclerosis, acute pericarditis, cardiac arrhythmias, and cardiac arrhythmias.
2.Chest pain causes by Non-cardiovascular causes include diseases in the following systems:
- Respiratory diseases such as pleurisy, pneumothorax, pneumonia, pleural effusion, and Asthma
- Gastrointestinal diseases such as reflux acid
- Musculoskeletal disease, such as cartilage inflammation of the chest. It has a clear pain. The joints of the ribs with the cartilage, etc.
- Skin diseases such as shingles at chest area etc.
When should I see a doctor?
See your doctor if you have chest pain that is similar to heart disease, as noted above. Should see a doctor immediately. Should not it be time to think of how to deal with other diseases? And should not drive to travel to the hospital itself. Except for not being able to contact an ambulance or an emergency vehicle can not come. Because it can be dangerous. If chest pain occurs while driving or chest pain is caused by heart disease and more severe symptoms.For other chest pain It’s a good idea to see a doctor to get an evaluation. And treated.
Does Chest Pain Diagnosis need a complete history?
Below doctor need to know for your complete history:
- What happens when doing so?
- How long is it?
- Duration of chest pain each time?
- Where does the crack go?
- Bad factors such as cough, breathing, exertion, etc.
- What is an improvement factors to make you felling good.
- History of symptoms such as heart palpitations, sweating, sweating, chest pain, difficulty lying flat (indicative of left hemiplegia), fever, cough (isolated pneumonia)
- Family history of myocardial infarction
- History of cardiovascular disease risk factors such as diabetes, hypertension, abnormal blood lipids.
- History of former myocardial ischaemia?
- History of the past treatment.
Symptoms of the disease that causes chest pain include:
- Excessive chest pain especially when exerted. It looks tight like the chest in the chest. It may fracture the left arm, inner chin, chin, left shoulder, accompanied by palpitations, have sweating to think of myocardial infarction.
- Chest pain that occurs immediately in the middle of the chest. Stabbing Chills to the back, neck, chin may move the position of pain, that is, pain to move the chest down to the abdomen. Is a characteristic of Artery disease erythema tear Moving pain is due to The location of erosion of blood vessels, which usually occurs at the center of the breast. After that, the erosion moves to the uterus at the abdominal position. Patients with pre-existing and uncontrolled high blood pressure are at risk for this disease.
- Chest pain May crack to the back muscles. More pain while breathing deeply. And less pain if sitting down to the front. Sometimes it hurts the look tightly. Indications of acute peritonitis
- Chest pain along with fever, cough, or sputum may be present. Indications of pneumonia
- Chest pain with a lesion. Pain in the area If breathing deeply. It is more painful to think of pleurisy or pleural fluid.
- Chest pain immediately. Style hurt It may be more deep breathing. There are racers Together with pain in one leg indicates thrombosis in the pulmonary artery.
- Chest pain is characterized by severe tightness, with severe respiratory distress, shortness of breath, coughing or coughing. Night wakes up after 2-3 hours sleep, indicating left hemiparmitis.
- Chest tightness It is very much at night. With dry cough During cold weather or at night With a history of nasal discharge, exposure to dust or cold air, or family history of asthma. Think of asthma
- Chest pain The style is a blur or similar. May crack to chin or shoulder. It may happen immediately before food after meals or nothing. The symptoms may be as long as a minute or an hour. Maybe better myself or take antacids. Think of acid reflux disease
- Angina Or upper right upper abdomen By now Together with a tight sore fracture to the right shoulder. Symptoms are about 1-2 hours and then gone. It is characterized by gallstones in the gallbladder.
Laboratory examination It helps to diagnose as follows.
- Extrinsic lung can diagnose pneumothorax, pneumonia, pleural effusion and left hemiparmitis.
- Eectrocardiogram Can diagnose myocardial infarction.
- Blood test for heart enzyme level, which is found in myocardial infarction.
- Ultra abdominal ultrasound Diagnosis gallstones gallbladder.
What is disclaimer of asthma chest pain?
Asthma and chest pain may be linked in some cases, but chest pain can also develop from a variety of other causes, in addition to asthma. Heart problems such as angina, pericarditis and heart attacks can cause chest pain. Pulmonary disorders such as pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, or pleurisy can also cause pain in a person’s chest. Digestive problems, including heartburn, esophageal spasms, and pancreatitis can also lead to the onset of chest pain. Other possible causes of chest pain may include anxiety, shingles and muscle inflammation near the ribs.