There are so many asthma flare up causes but some common attack is whether changed such as Dry air,Hot air,Humid weather.People who are touching in warm air,hot air can lead to be obstruct breathing.Asthma experts are studying but with still not sure why.
Offices, homes, or even schools are also inhabited environments can lead up by hot,warm or Humid weather to induced asthma flare up,. This happens especially during the long summer when you be back to live in your homes . The main consequences are asthma, allergies and respiratory diseases. The better ways to avoid you need to check weather or air quality before contracting respiratory infections.
Is Building Damp Worsening My Asthma?
The World Health Organization(WHO) has drawn up guidelines on air quality. The study lasted two years and was born from the analysis of 36 international researches, which have been developed in the past by leading experts on the subject. According to the analysis, those who live in buildings damp or household mold have 75% more chance of having respiratory disorders such as asthma, rhinitis and allergies. Toxic mold illness can alter the immune defense system and it is estimated that in Europe 20-30% of all buildings have this problem.
How Do I Know My House Humidity Is Over?
There are more than several things you can observing as below
- There is fog inside window house.
- Dusty smell or moldy in living room
- Damp spots on internal walls
- Mold or mildew on any of your books
- Water spots on the ceilings
- Someone in your home get worse by the signs of allergy such as cough
Tips To Decrease Your House Humidity.
If you check as above and make sure your house humidity is over.There are tips to decrease your house humidity
- Use Ventilation Fans. Bathroom and kitchen are both area that can found most house humidity sources.You can place ventilation fans to reduce humidity at the room.
- Open Doors.Windows,or even somethings that you can exchange your room air with outside.When you open doors and windows sunlight can decrease room humidity and some mold cannot growth in to your room.
- Clothes Dryer Vent Outside.Its easy to reduce room humidity just move your clothes cleaning or clothes dryer vent to outside because someone get worse asthma when touching detergent and fabric softeners.
- Laundry Only Full Load. The water same amount that you use each of time when you wash.It is better if you manage to be full load of laundry.You can save water,time and decrease your home humidity as well.
- Downspouts Drain Into Ground.Make sure to your rain drainage system work fine and drain in to ground witch is not pooling near your walls
- Dehumidifiers.Some brand of air conditioner has functions to sleeted for control your room humidity.you can use to replace dehumidifiers.
Normally,The air has some of steam. This steam is make moisture or air humidify. More or less it is depending on the weather. If the weather is very hot. It will be a little humid. If it rains it will be more humid. The dehumidifier acts to absorb water from the air. Causing moisture decreased. It will make dry air. But it is not even make skin dry or chapped lips it depending on your function setting.If it less than 40%RH meaning lower than normal.The good condition is 50%RH.
What Is The Correct Humidity Rate?
The moisture is nothing but the amount of water in the air given temperature. A too high or too low level of humidity can affect the respiratory system.Your home temperature should be around 20-22 ° C with a humidity of around 40-60%RH witch is a good moisture to be resting in the house . However we not recommends to drop below 20% moisture because the air becomes too dry causing excessive evaporation of the bronchial mucous membranes and therefore dryness in the respiratory tract.
Do You Check The Cottage?
It is therefore necessary to construct houses according to standard, but it is also important to check the presence of cold air infiltration, the conditioner operation. More in detail, to ensure good and healthy air quality within offices and homes, one you should check:
- The initial technological equipment of the building,
- Building materials,
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Furniture and furnishings in general
- Floor coverings
- Walls and ceilings
- The products used for cleaning; How to use spaces, lifestyle and work